Monday, April 13, 2009

That's all I've got...


I watched her walk past me today. I have always watched her walk past me. But today was different. I wore a naive smile, waved my hand and in a soft hushed tone said hi. And she replied with a smile to die for. For once it appeared everything has come to a standstill. I closed my eyes and waited for the feeling to sink in. Oh! God, I like her soooo much. I could have done anything for her. But I also know she can never be mine. I just have this one smile of her with me. That's all I've got...

9 comments:

  1. kya karega details jaan ke yaar. jo bhi bata sakta tha vo pehle hi bata diya hai. bas iske aage kuch mat poocho..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abe mujhe kuchh nahin pata ... bata bata ... why she can never be urs? phir se shadishuda pe marr gaya kya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey..

    why are u so pessimistic about it??

    I say best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ladki patao..kaisi bhi , koi bhi...chahe kunwari, commited ho ya shaadi shuda...pyar ke har marz ka ilaaz....contact- :) :)
    bhai love guru is all at ur service...feel free to contat me at my toll free number anytime....

    ReplyDelete
  5. saale yeh sab kam shuru kar diya hain tune ? ruk abhi tere comment ka snapshot leke bhejta hoon uncle ko... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aap comment ka bhejo...mein post ka bhejta hoon [:)]

    ReplyDelete
  7. hamesha ki tarah...... ;D
    aise hi nipat lega 1 din.

    ReplyDelete