Monday, July 19, 2010

got a li'l luck... FINALLY !!!

Well, here comes my first blog post marriage... Oh! yes, for those who don't know, I got married on Feb 6th [God! I first wrote Feb 5th instead of 6th... Oh My Wife!! (read it as in Oh My Lord!!) I pray for forgiveness... Must you never read this post!!! :-)]. And with that things are 'finally' improving in my life... Looks like the 'lady luck' is working... Got a promotion in Dec' 09 (after 'She' came to my life), got an unressistable offer from one of a tech biggie on the day of 'Dastoor' (well, I turned that down due to relocation issues) AND JUST GOT A DOUBLE PROMOTION... 3 promotions in a span of 8 months !!! Man, is it a dream? I guess I beat that guy in 'Tum Bin'... lols...

Just one pour and years of drought seems to have ended !!! I m luving it !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment